Over four and a half years ago, the TBMED partners embarked on a journey to create an Open Innovation Test Bed (OITB) for high-risk medical devices. The goal was to provide expert support to medical device developers from the early stages of development to the optimised transformation of prototypes into valuable and innovative products. The TBMED partners contributed instrumental components and achieved important results to help reach this ambitious goal. In turn, they also gained important experience with the OITB services – the same services that we plan to offer with go.Med in the future.
Watch the videos below to learn more.
- AJL Ophthalmic: Developing an Innovative Keratoprosthesis – From Benchmarking to Prototype
- Universidad de Zaragoza: Improving Oncological Treatments with Magnetic Nanoparticle Hyperthermia
- SILTISS (SILAB): Developing a Biopolymer-Based Oral Bone Substitute
- CYBERNANO: Implementation of a New AGILE Design Process for Medical Devices
- Fundación CIDETEC: Supporting MedTech Developers in Faster, Low-risk Market Access with Novel go.Med Platform